Be Still My Beating Heart: Diagnosis & Management of the Most Common Cardiac Arrhythmias of Dogs & Cats
This presentation will cover the diagnostic approach of common cardiac arrhythmias in dogs and cats including atrial fibrillation, supraventricular tachycardia (SVT), ventricular tachycardia, sinus nodal dysfunction/ sick sinus syndrome, and atrioventricular block. Management and treatment options for these arrhythmias such as such as antiarrhythmic drug therapy and pacemaker implantation will be discussed.
- Identification and treatment of the following arrhythmias:
- - Atrial fibrillation
- - Supraventricualr tachycardia (SVT)
- - Ventricular tachycardia
- - Sinus nodal dysfunctional/ sick sinus syndrome
- - Atrioventricular (AV) block